WitchandAngel : I am the Normal Sister

I am the Normal Sister

I am the Normal Sister

Trama:

Il mondo era strano delle volte. Aveva lottato contro un’apocalisse solo per finire nello stancarsi giorno dopo giorno a fare pozioni per aver cibo in tavola, pagare le sempre più gravi medicazioni del fratello e pregare che l’altro fratello tornasse a casa. Aveva perso i suoi genitori nell’iniziale caos, perso un fratello in un Dungeon, perso un altro che era in coma e rischiava l’ultima famiglia che aveva ogni singolo giorno che lui andava a fare da porter per altri…era stressata e dormiva poco per incubi causati dallo stress, trauma e paura. Era svenuta a lavoro quando vide l’occhio, questo essere le offrì un accordo, un accordo che avrebbe ridato lei tutto ciò che aveva perso…in cambio però avrebbe dovuto pagare più di ciò che lei credeva fosse possibile…e ovviamente…aveva accettato.

Categoria: Fantasy, New Life, Angeli, Demoni, Gods, mistero, mostri, post-apocalittico, time travel, Dragons

Lista Capitoli:

Capitolo 1: I saw an Eye

Capitolo 2: What happened in those years…

Capitolo 3: He awakened powers

Capitolo 4: I will be fine sis

Capitolo 5: My Brother is back…

Capitolo 6: They don’t get along well…

Capitolo 7: You are awake!

Capitolo 8: All three are home now…

Capitolo 9: I miss our parents…

Capitolo 10: Please let them be safe…

Capitolo 11: Mom…

Capitolo 12: Dad is also back…

Capitolo 13: We are finally a full family again!

Capitolo 14: She is so innocent…

Capitolo 15: Why they don’t get along well…

Capitolo 16: The firstborn’s past

Capitolo 17: The secondborn’s past

Capitolo 18: The thirdborn's past

Capitolo 19: The mother’s past

Capitolo 20: The father’s past

Capitolo 21: She is happy with us

Capitolo 22: I prefer your boss

Capitolo 23: They are trying to make me go on dates

Capitolo 24: I want to be with my family

Capitolo 25: I lost a lot

Capitolo 26: She…looks fine

Capitolo 27: I saw…a scary title in her status

Capitolo 28: Mom, I am fine

Capitolo 29: She looks normal…

Capitolo 30: I rank up! I am a B rank now!

Capitolo 31: It’s fine to rest…

Capitolo 32: She did have a lot of nightmares when she was little

Capitolo 33: She was gone…

Capitolo 34: In the past…

Capitolo 35: So someone stole our sister?

Capitolo 36: You let her disappear after becoming an hero?!

Capitolo 37: A lot of misfortune

Capitolo 38: She looks like she is talking to someone

Capitolo 39: Justice doesn’t stop for a break

Capitolo 40: Always be careful

Capitolo 41: Do I need to go into a Dungeon…?

Capitolo 42: She is very…protected

Capitolo 43: Stop looking at her

Capitolo 44: After the meeting

Capitolo 45: Ask for advice

Capitolo 46: She is very good at making potions

Capitolo 47: Tarots?

Capitolo 48: She is very kind

Capitolo 49: I saw that man again…

Capitolo 50: There is someone you like?

Capitolo 51: I know the contract is in effect

Capitolo 52: Attack the weak link…the sister

Capitolo 53: We have enemies?

Capitolo 54: She is too kind for this world

Capitolo 55: I can see things they can’t

Capitolo 56: I was always weird…

Capitolo 57: An! Be careful!

Capitolo 58: You have some nerves mortal…

Capitolo 59: What the hell is that?!

Capitolo 60: Tentacles are protecting only her

Capitolo 61: She…is fine

Capitolo 62: I can just take her away…

Capitolo 63: Call me…Draco

Capitolo 64: He doesn’t care nor can we stop him

Capitolo 65: Why her?

Capitolo 66: So…she was always his…

Capitolo 67: I can kill for far less…

Capitolo 68: Shut it will ya?

Capitolo 69: She is not an object, she is my wife

Capitolo 70: I think I am pregnant…

Capitolo 71: Why are you still here?

Capitolo 72: Wife and child are mine

Capitolo 73: Another god is here…

Capitolo 74: Weakling

Capitolo 75: Should have known she needed a god for a partner…

Capitolo 76: I do not like or trust you

Capitolo 77: What a family…

Capitolo 78: She looks very happy so it’s fine

Capitolo 79: Baby, let us rest a bit…

Capitolo 80: I am the Normal Sister

 

 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

No, you can't ship it

No, you can't ship it Trama: Nightmare era sempre stato Nightmare, uno dei mostri creatisi durante l’esplosione dell’apocalisse. Era nat...