WitchandAngel : The Saint is Evil

The Saint is Evil

The Saint is Evil

Trama:

Rinata come la cattiva di un gioco basato sulle follie dell’Imperatore, la protagonista ha un’unica soluzione per assicurarsi di non finire in mano al proprio fiancé e poi decapitata…la chiesa. Abbandonando subito il ruolo di figlia maggiore del duca, Celestine diventa una delle più giovani suore della chiesa della dea e velocemente viene riconosciuta come santa per le sue azioni di bontà e generosità. Problema nasce quando il cattivo principale del gioco ha deciso di sedurla e renderla sua… -Happily Never After

Categoria: Happily Never After, Fantasy, New Life, Demons, Angeli, Villain/Villainess MC

Storie connesse: Lista

Lista Capitoli:

Capitolo 1: Why me!?

Capitolo 2: Dad I don’t want to…

Capitolo 3: I will go to the church!

Capitolo 4: She is such a kind Nun

Capitolo 5: She is avoiding her ex-fiancé?

Capitolo 6: What a strange girl…

Capitolo 7: He is the villain…

Capitolo 8: She is very kind

Capitolo 9: Why are you scared of me…?

Capitolo 10: I don’t want to see my family

Capitolo 11: She is the saintess

Capitolo 12: My dad called me again…

Capitolo 13: So…why did you do it?

Capitolo 14: I have a Psycho here…

Capitolo 15: That fake one…

Capitolo 16: The other villainess aren’t this kind

Capitolo 17: What can she do?

Capitolo 18: So…you didn’t want to die?

Capitolo 19: He is scary…

Capitolo 20: They didn’t know what to do

Capitolo 21: She said something

Capitolo 22: Another ritual

Capitolo 23: The child is choking!

Capitolo 24: She has more than medical knowledge

Capitolo 25: As a Doctor, I want to save people

Capitolo 26: I did that…

Capitolo 27: She is a good person

Capitolo 28: That woman said what?

Capitolo 29: There is a young lady saying things…

Capitolo 30: I like you

Capitolo 31: The Villain isn’t that evil…

Capitolo 32: The Protagonist is trying

Capitolo 33: She is saying she is the Saintess

Capitolo 34: The Fake Saintess

Capitolo 35: She is doing more harm than good

Capitolo 36: She doesn’t use magic that much…

Capitolo 37: Lady Celestine is just that good

Capitolo 38: Still calling her evil?

Capitolo 39: The Love interest is not amused by that

Capitolo 40: She wanted to steal her power

Capitolo 41: I used logic and knowledge, not magic

Capitolo 42: The Villain is very handsome

Capitolo 43: She wanted to steal my place, again

Capitolo 44: My ex-fiancé still is upset

Capitolo 45: I am sorry for leaving you

Capitolo 46: She is not that good sometimes

Capitolo 47: Dad is happy with us being together

Capitolo 48: She is in jail

Capitolo 49: I knew I shouldn’t have trusted the villain!

Capitolo 50: The Saint is Evil

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

The Saint is Evil

The Saint is Evil Trama: Rinata come la cattiva di un gioco basato sulle follie dell’Imperatore, la protagonista ha un’unica soluzione p...