WitchandAngel : The Black Bride

The Black Bride

 The Black Bride

Trama:

Ivy Dragon, discendente della famiglia Dragon, viene richiamata a corte per il compleanno del futuro erede al trono, poco sapeva che quest’ultimo avrebbe preso per lei ben più di una cotta. Il problema? Beh…la “leggera” differenza di età tra i due o il fatto che era già vedova da parecchio decenni... –sequel di Emperor’s Wolf

Categoria:  fantasy world, demons and angels, elf/elves, werebeast

Storie Connesse: Lista

Lista Capitoli:

Capitolo 1: Eternal Beauty 

Capitolo 2: Madame Dragon

Capitolo 3: Mom's little boy

Capitolo 4: She is stunning

Capitolo 5: My lady is talented 

Capitolo 6: I can see why grandfather got mad

Capitolo 7: Don't forget your age

Capitolo 8: Graceful and Powerful

Capitolo 9: They all forget who I am

Capitolo 10: She managed fourteen men

Capitolo 11: Sword training is a form of art my Prince

Capitolo 12: Dad, you are lucky

Capitolo 13: Don't try it

Capitolo 14: Gossip Girl, go away

Capitolo 15: I think I am in love

Capitolo 16: You are calm

Capitolo 17: I am old

Capitolo 18: Elf blood with a lot of magic

Capitolo 19: You always were like a Daughter to me

Capitolo 20: She was a mother to me, now you are saying this?!

Capitolo 21: Money doesn't matter

Capitolo 22: I know we will win

Capitolo 23: War is in our bloodline

Capitolo 24: Mom...?

Capitolo 25: I am a Dragon, we will never lose to a mere mortal!

Capitolo 26: No man must die

Capitolo 27: General Dragon!

Capitolo 28: They did take after you

Capitolo 29: My sons are my life

Capitolo 30: Please be mine

Capitolo 31: Prince, don't do it

Capitolo 32: I don't mind

Capitolo 33: So, you are number 15

Capitolo 34: I am NOT calling you father

Capitolo 35: My Wife

Capitolo 36: Prince, your wife...

Capitolo 37: My son and the first daughter

Capitolo 38: The Black Bride


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I am the father apparently

I am the father apparently Trama: Ritornata indietro nel tempo a quando era ancora una bambina, Lia non vuole soffrire alle mani dell’abusiv...