WitchandAngel : The Daughter of the Archduchess

The Daughter of the Archduchess

 The Daughter of the Archduchess

Trama:

Figlia non voluta di una famiglia che voleva sacrificarla finisce con il venir salvata e adottata da un’Arciduchessa del regno dei demoni. Con fratelli, un padre e una madre amorevoli, la vita di Amphelicia non potrebbe andare meglio…finché la “cara” sorella non riappare in accademia…

Categoria:  fantasy world, new life, demons and angels

Lista Capitoli:

Capitolo 1: I will not let you kill me

Capitolo 2: Family First

Capitolo 3: Good Girl

Capitolo 4: She is too young

Capitolo 5: How are you

Capitolo 6: They were so evil to her

Capitolo 7: School?

Capitolo 8: She is so cute

Capitolo 9: A human?

Capitolo 10: The Big B. Likes her

Capitolo 11: She is special

Capitolo 12: The Sister

Capitolo 13: She is my sister

Capitolo 14: I have decided

Capitolo 15: Your...what?

Capitolo 16: My son is crazy

Capitolo 17: She is evil

Capitolo 18: Hello sister

Capitolo 19: The Emperor is coming

Capitolo 20: Don't you dare

Capitolo 21: You can't understand

Capitolo 22: Love at first sight

Capitolo 23: So am I

Capitolo 24: She is...amazing

Capitolo 25: I think I am in love

Capitolo 26: Your daughter

Capitolo 27: My son likes you a lot

Capitolo 28: Mamy don't go

Capitolo 29: Do you think I care of you sister?

Capitolo 30: After what you did to me?

Capitolo 31: The truth is still there

Capitolo 32: Mom, you are my mother

Capitolo 33: The Emperor's cares

Capitolo 34: Break them up

Capitolo 35: You hurt me a lot

Capitolo 36: You were the one who didn't do what she had to

Capitolo 37: You are no protagonist

Capitolo 38: Every single thing

Capitolo 39: We can try my lord

Capitolo 40: The Daughter of the Archduchess


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I am the father apparently

I am the father apparently Trama: Ritornata indietro nel tempo a quando era ancora una bambina, Lia non vuole soffrire alle mani dell’abusiv...