WitchandAngel : I Became the Father of the Male-Lead

I Became the Father of the Male-Lead

I Became the Father of the Male-Lead

Trama:

Alexei era un forte e invincibile generale militare prima di finire in quella trappola. Era morto, sapeva di esserlo ma quando aprì gli occhi era diventato il padre del protagonista maschile della novel che aveva letto. Con un’ex moglie, un figlio piccolo e parecchi problemi da gestire, il suo tempo è parecchio occupato. Stranamente il suo corpo sta mutando lentamente in quello che aveva prima di morire e a quanto pare non è l’unica cosa anomala che sta incontrando…

Categoria: Fantasy World, Realistic World, New Life

Lista Capitoli:

Capitolo 1: So this sucks…

Capitolo 2: I want to meet you…

Capitolo 3: He did change

Capitolo 4: Want to go together?

Capitolo 5: She is my beautiful baby-mama

Capitolo 6: He is kind, very kind

Capitolo 7: That is NOT your ex husband

Capitolo 8: Have you ever heard him speak?

Capitolo 9: I don’t know, I don’t care

Capitolo 10: He is a good father

Capitolo 11: Want me to help?

Capitolo 12: We had sex…he has my husband scars but he is not him

Capitolo 13: So…what?

Capitolo 14: I don’t actually think I care

Capitolo 15: Get lost before I make you disappear

Capitolo 16: He is an ex-military guy

Capitolo 17: She is happy with me

Capitolo 18: Family first right?

Capitolo 19: He is a good man

Capitolo 20: I don’t know if he is…

Capitolo 21: General, we may still find him

Capitolo 22: I like you a lot dad

Capitolo 23: Why don’t we…live together?

Capitolo 24: You sure it’s ok? We don’t know who he is…

Capitolo 25: Your son DNA matches

Capitolo 26: So…my DNA is changing?

Capitolo 27: This is so weird but…I was with Vi, he is my son

Capitolo 28: What kind of magic…

Capitolo 29: Don’t do anything crazy!

Capitolo 30: Well…I got shot…sorry

Capitolo 31: Why are they calling my dad’s name?

Capitolo 32: So what the heck is going on?!

Capitolo 33: I have every intention to take care of them

Capitolo 34: So Jake is…dead?

Capitolo 35: I will go!

Capitolo 36: This is such a dream place

Capitolo 37: I want to be yours

Capitolo 38: I got a surprise for you

Capitolo 39: A bigger family

Capitolo 40: I became the father of the male-lead

    


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

I am the father apparently

I am the father apparently Trama: Ritornata indietro nel tempo a quando era ancora una bambina, Lia non vuole soffrire alle mani dell’abusiv...