WitchandAngel : Somehow I am the Queen

Somehow I am the Queen

 Somehow I am the Queen

Trama:

Per seguire la tradizione, la principessa del regno e i suoi fratelli vengono messi alla prova per chi erediterà il trono. Non volendo diventare l’erede, la principessa prova in ogni modo a sfuggire facendo errori su errori, purtroppo gli errori sono diventati successi e il trono sembra sempre più vicino…tutto cambia però quando la verità sulla sua esistenza viene rivelata però… “Ok qualcuno mi sta facendo uno scherzo vero?

Vi prego ditemi che è un fottuto scherzo…

No i ministri sorridono…per piacere non sorridete, siete creepy!”


Categoria:  fantasy world, werebeast, mystery

Lista Capitoli:

Capitolo 1: Release the B*tches 

Capitolo 2: No matter what I wear, somehow is correct!

Capitolo 3: She is a child!

Capitolo 4: Your wife got you horns

Capitolo 5: Sure go meet my brother

Capitolo 6: I got a killer 

Capitolo 7: Can I get a day off?

Capitolo 8: The minister is too creepy

Capitolo 9: You need a man

Capitolo 10: He is too short

Capitolo 11: Can we not?

Capitolo 12: I got a puppy

Capitolo 13: You two are cute

Capitolo 14: A lost soul

Capitolo 15: I don't care!

Capitolo 16: My Step-mother hates werebeast

Capitolo 17: You are fired

Capitolo 18: Not working...relax

Capitolo 19: You cute, I take it

Capitolo 20: Is she collecting them?!

Capitolo 21: Number five

Capitolo 22: I am not shy my queen

Capitolo 23: Not my problem

Capitolo 24: What an obedient boy 

Capitolo 25: No one cares

Capitolo 26: I am in a B mood

Capitolo 27: Hello Captain

Capitolo 28: I got a Mage

Capitolo 29: I have one too

Capitolo 30: Are your parents stupid?

Capitolo 31: New Merchant

Capitolo 32: Mean girl mood

Capitolo 33: Doctor, wanna play?

Capitolo 34: Tomorrow is the second time...

Capitolo 35: Betrayed

Capitolo 36: I did not write you like this!

Capitolo 37: Almost looks normal

Capitolo 38: I don't care what he said

Capitolo 39: That woman is crazy!

Capitolo 40: I am tired and angry but someone should be

Capitolo 41: What is your plan?

Capitolo 42: I just realise I don't care

Capitolo 43: I know why she hates me

Capitolo 44: Never seen a woman before?

Capitolo 45: What is his name?

Capitolo 46: Tell me you aren't like that

Capitolo 47: You were not born rich

Capitolo 48: Never make me wait

Capitolo 49: Sit

Capitolo 50: You look more stupid than before

Capitolo 51: Congratulations

Capitolo 52: I just had a vision

Capitolo 53: That can be arranged

Capitolo 54: Ops, sorry for the war

Capitolo 55: No way you can Deny

Capitolo 56: When you are terrified

Capitolo 57: I am no good for your health

Capitolo 58: She got me under her spell

Capitolo 59: You are a lethal dose, I need an Antidote 

Capitolo 60: I know why...

Capitolo 61: She will pay

Capitolo 62: War is my hobby

Capitolo 63: Don't lose

Capitolo 64: Sorry, you lost

Capitolo 65: Kill her!

Capitolo 66: But I know!

Capitolo 67: You never deserved to be alive!

Capitolo 68: The Emperor

Capitolo 69: Long live the Empress

Capitolo 70: Somehow I am the Queen


1 commento:

I am the father apparently

I am the father apparently Trama: Ritornata indietro nel tempo a quando era ancora una bambina, Lia non vuole soffrire alle mani dell’abusiv...